Certificate of attendance
UEMS CME Credits
Post congress correspondence
** Nurse/Dietician congress memberships are available online from May 11 to June 1, 2017. From June 2, 2017 you can register only at the IFEMA Feria de Madrid - North Congress Center. This exceptionally low congress membership fee is reserved for nurses/dieticians and only for the participation to the sessions on June 3, 2017. During the online procedure you must upload a signed letter of your hospital to prove your status. If you make the registration onsite in Madrid you must hand over the document above to the hostess. ERA-EDTA reserves the right to verify all declarations.
**** see the paragraph “group registration”
CONGRESS MEMBERSHIP FEE INCLUDES:
HOW TO REGISTER (individual and groups)
All congress memberships must be submitted online.
• Requests to register via e-mail, fax or phone cannot be taken into consideration: all participants and sponsors must register through the online registration procedure.
• No congress membership is valid without payment and both must be done at the same time.
• All references to a date or a deadline, mentioned in this and other meeting documents, refer to the Central European Time zone (CET).
• In case you are not able to complete your online registration because of a system error, please inform the ERA-EDTA Registration Dept. as soon as possible and provide details of the error message on your computer and/or a screenshot of the page. E-mail: email@example.com, phone +39 345 0211784
• If you are unable to attend the congress you can cancel your congress membership, within certain limits and conditions (see the Cancellation Policy terms).
• You cannot transfer your congress membership to another person.
New applicants and members with outstanding membership fees, wishing to sign up/pay for ERA-EDTA membership in order to benefit from the reduced congress membership registration fee, must apply for membership, or pay the outstanding fees, no later than 10 working days prior to the respective registration deadlines. Please note that congress members submitting and paying their registration fee as non-members will not be entitled to reimbursement if, at a later stage, they become members.
If you need to register a group of delegates, you can choose the following options:
• Regular group registration (3 or more delegates): names submission and payments must be received immediately. Check the fee under the “REGISTRATION FEES AND DEADLINES” paragraph.
• Blank group registration (10 or more delegates): bookings and payments must be received by the early deadline of March 8, 2017. The final list of names must be submit by May 18, 2017. Cost is EUR 460 for each registration (ERA-EDTA members or not).
Please consider that the regular and blank list have separate rules, with different fees and their own policy.
For full information about blank rules click here.
Starting from May 11 and also during the congress it is still possible to register online paying the on-site fees.
This will allow participants to pay in advance and print their badge directly at the the IFEMA Feria de Madrid– North Congress Center, starting June 2, 2017 at 11.00 AM
Until May 22 – credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and bank transfer.
From May 23 to June 6 – credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express). Payments made by bank transfer or cheques will not be accepted.
Cash (EUR only) is accepted only from June 2 to 6, 2017.
• ERA-EDTA Bank details for transfers:
Beneficiary: European Renal Association - European Dialysis and Transplant Association
UBS AG, 45, Bahnhofstrasse
CH-8098 Zurich, Switzerland
Account number: 236-473.242.60 E
BIC (SWIFT): UBSWCHZH80A
IBAN: CH75 0023 6236 4732 4260 E
Payments by bank transfer must be done as soon as you receive your e-confirmation or at the latest within 5 working days. Euro (EUR) is the only accepted currency.
The bank’s fees for the money transfer must be paid by the sender. If the amount you send is incorrect and not sufficient to cover your registration fee your registration will not be valid.
Be sure to include, as the reason for payment, your name and congress registration identification number (written in your e-confirmation), otherwise it will not be possible for ERA-EDTA to match your payment with your registration.
If you pay by bank transfer, remember to register online: failure to do this will mean that you will not be included in the pre-registered participants list and will have to register again as a completely new registration.
If you are a sponsor and are registering a group, include, as the reason for payment, the company name and registration identification number of the group.
Receipts are not sent automatically. If you need one, remember to tick the appropriate box in the registration form (step 5 “method of payment”)
If you need a request of payment in order to make a bank transfer, remember to tick the appropriate box in the online registration form (step 5 “method of payment”).
Please note that ERA-EDTA will not issue VAT invoices. In fact this congress is an educational initiative for professionals, directly provided by a Registered Charity (ERA-EDTA) and not subject to VAT.
Before May 11, 2017
After May 11, 2017
75% of the amount paid, net of bank charges.
No refund of the amount paid.
All reimbursements will be done after the congress. For cancellations please write to firstname.lastname@example.org . If the badge is used, there cannot be any refund.
Blank group registrations have different policy for refunds. Please check the appropriate rules here.
- Pre-registrations: Badges can be picked up only after showing the confirmation letter with the barcode, that you received by e-mail before the event, to the “badge print” desk in the Registration Area of the IFEMA Feria de Madrid – North Congress Center starting June 2, 2017 at 11.00 a.m. The reprint of lost or forgotten badges costs EUR 20.
- Onsite registrations: Badges can be picked up only after showing the confirmation letter with the barcode, that you received by e-mail after the online registration. If you prefer to make your registration directly at – North Congress Center Feria de Madrid go to the “new registration - individual” desk in the Registration Area. After the registration and payment you will receive your badge immediately. The reprint of lost or forgotten badges costs EUR 20.
Companies and agencies can pick up the badges of their guests by having the barcode printed in the confirmation letters (which were sent via e-mail) scanned at the proper desk in the Registration Area (starting June 2, 2017). The contact person for each group must then hand the badges to their guests directly. If the contact person prefers to not collect the badges for the group, she/he must send or give to each guest the confirmation letter with the barcode received by e-mail. In this case each guest can pick up the badge after showing the confirmation letter.
The reprint of lost or forgotten badges costs EUR 20.
2) CONGRESS MATERIAL
Starting from June 2 at 11.00 am congress bags and badge-holders can be picked up at the Bag Distribution Desk located in the Registration Area of the IFEMA Feria de Madrid– North Congress.
The certificate of attendance will be sent to all regularly registered delegates by email after the congress. In case you do not receive it, please write to email@example.com
If you need a hard copy, you can collect it at the dedicated desk located in the Registration Area of the IFEMA Feria de Madrid – North Congress Center starting June 3 after 15.00 hours.
ERA-EDTA collects and processes personal information to provide you with the details regarding ERA-EDTA and its activities.
This information will be used for accounting and commercial purposes by ERA-EDTA and/or Euromeetings srl in compliance with the Italian Legislative Decree 195/2003 and in accordance with the eight Data Protection Principles contained in the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998. Each participant will receive a badge with name and barcode.
Only ERA-EDTA and/or Euromeetings srl can access the details related to the bar code information.
By accepting to have the badge scanned at the Industry Symposia and Industrial Exhibition, the participant provides that specific company with the information (name, address and e-mail) already given to ERA-EDTA.
Congress members can ask that this information be changed, corrected or cancelled at any time by contacting the ERA-EDTA Headquarters.
Payment date Blank list group registrations: March 8, 2017
Submission of names for Blank list groups: May 18, 2017
Early registrations (individual and group): March 8, 2017
Late registrations (individual and group): May 10, 2017
Onsite registrations: from May 11, 2017 to June 6, 2017
For any information please contact:
Congress Registration Department
Phone: +39 345 0211784
European Renal Association - European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA)
Data Privacy Statement
During the congress, attendees, exhibitors, guests and others may be photographed and videotaped by ERA-EDTA or its partners capturing the event. Some of these photographs or videos may be displayed by the ERA-EDTA or its partners in future publications or materials connected with the event. If you do not wish for your image to be displayed by the ERA-EDTA, please contact the ERA-EDTA in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org . Without contradictory instructions from your side, you hereby grant the European Renal Association - European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA), the irrevocable right to use your image, voice, name, photographs, and video for purposes related to Scientific and Educational Purposes. You hereby release, waive and discharge the European Renal Association - European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA) its employees and independent contractors from any and all demands, claims, causes of action, damages and liabilities directly or indirectly arising out of any use of your image, voice or name pursuant to the foregoing rights grant.